National Advisor Women's Development
Phone: 021 159 6898
Rachael is responsible for:
- Developing the national work programme for the women's operational workforce
- Working to develop future work programmes and promoting the roles of women in Fire and Emergency
- Supporting and advising regional managers
- Contribuiting to the education of the wider community regarding oppportunities available for women in Fire and Emergency
Advisor Women's Development
Phone: 027 222 3422
Soncerei is responsible for:
- Providing day to day support, co-ordination and guidance to the Regional Women's Networks (RWAN) ensuring national connection and consistency.
- Provides advice and support to the wider Women in Fire and Emergency (WFENZ) network.
- Supports the Manager of Women's Development to service the National Women's Advisory Committee (NWAC).
- Works with the Manager of Women's Development, other functional leads and Fire and Emergency Managers to successfully implement new iniatives and policies.
Project team members
Phone: 027 179 2899
Kaye is normally a Station Officer at Kaitaia and Volunteer Support Officer in the Muri Whenua area, but spends some of her time working with the Women's Development team on:
- the database of women in Fire and Emergency
Katie is a Senior Station Officer at Takapuna Fire Station, but is giving some of her time to the Women's Development Team for project work.
Katie is responsible for:
- Updating the pregnancy guidelines for operational firefighters