National Women’s Development team
National Advisor Women's Development
Kaiwhakahaere ā-Motu Whakawhanake Wahine
Phone: 027 228 9588
Barbara is responsible for:
- Developing the national work programme for the women's operational workforce
- Working to develop future work programmes and promoting the roles of women in Fire and Emergency
- Supporting and advising regional managers
- Contribuiting to the education of the wider community regarding oppportunities available for women in Fire and Emergency
Advisor Women's Development
Kaitohutohu ā-Motu Whakawhanake Wahine
Phone: 027 479 2899
Kaye is responsible for:
- Providing day to day support, co-ordination and guidance to the Regional Women's Networks (RWAN) ensuring national connection and consistency.
- Provides advice and support to the wider Women in Fire and Emergency (WFENZ) network.
- Supports the Manager of Women's Development to service the National Women's Advisory Committee (NWAC).
- Works with the Manager of Women's Development, other functional leads and Fire and Emergency Managers to successfully implement new initiatives and policies.
National Coordinator Women's Development
Kairuruku ā-Motu Whakawhanake Wahine
Phone: 021 088 99915
Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing day to day support, co-ordination and guidance to the National Women's Advisory Committee (NWAC) and Regional Women's Networks (RWAN) ensuring national connection and consistency.
- Administering processes within the Women’s Development Team, NWAC and RWAN.
- Supporting the Manager and Advisor with the development of policies and procedures through research, analysis and dissemination of information.
- Building and maintaining networks with other emergency service agencies (e.g. Policy, Defence, St John) for information sharing on policies and strategies.