Te Hiku Property Notice 20Reminder to all StakeholdersThis is a friendly reminder that any work required at a fire station should be reported to the Property Team to be assessed and prioristised appropriately. Property will not support any work that has not been authorised by the Property Team.
Use the filters on the right side (at bottom for mobile) to refine your search.
The Government has announced that Auckland will move to Alert Level 2 from 11.59pm on Wednesday 23 September 2020.
Please note that for a transfer within the Area the station preference forms do not “ stay on file “ – if you want to be considered for a transfer within your Area you must submit a station preference form within the time frame stated in the Area notice about internal transfer opportunities.
ActionPlease note that there has been a change to the location of the Hose testing procedure. Please note that the procedure itself, which is an interim procedure agreed to by management and the unions and associations, has not changed.
SFF Phil Thomas will move to the reliever position on blue watch at Glen Eden.
Schedule for Level 2 Line Rescue Re-certification for Career personnel in Areas 3, 4 and 5.
R1-118/2020: Area 3 Waitemata Area 4 Auckland City Area 5 Counties-Manukau - UPDATED Welfare Notice - SFF Craig Campbell
Craig has continued to make significant progress over the past few days.
He would like to convey his thanks to everyone for the support shown to himself and his family. He’s currently working his way through the messages and well wishes that have been sent.
The purpose of this notice is to provide information and or instruction for thetitled subject. This format aligns with the National theme for familiarity.
This notice is to provide a reminder around preparing landing zones, and raising awareness around potential hazards, including fixed or unsecured objects that could become dislodged due to pressure from rotor wash.If you experience a near miss or accident from rotor wash, enter the event into Safe@Work
With the uncertainty of COVID-19 Level 2 restrictions I have postponed the September forum and moved it to November