Fire and Emergency New Zealand Sportsperson of the Year 2017/18
In accordance with its Rules and Constitution the Fire and Emergency New Zealand Sports Council calls for nominations for the 2017/18 Sports-person of the year and the Special Achievement Award 2017/18.
Fire and Emergency New Zealand Service Sports Council Sportsperson of the Year
- Nominations are called for the 2017/18 Sports-person of the year
- The award will be presented by the Fire and Emergency New Zealand Board at NHQ
- The recipient and partner will have their travel and accommodation costs paid for by the Sports Council to attend the award ceremony.
Fire and Emergency New Zealand Sports Council Special Achievement Award
- Nominations are called for the 2017/18 Special Achievement Award
- The award recognises special achievements awarded to or gained by members of the Fire & Emergency NZ
All members of the Fire and Emergency New Zealand are eligible.
All correspondence for all of the above will be received up until 1600hrs on the 31st October 2018.
Completed application forms to be returned to your local Rep (Addresses and Phone numbers are on the Fire-net) or the Secretary of the FENZ Sports Council.
The nomination form is available on the Portal, or by contacting the Secretary:
Fire and Emergency New Zealand Sports Council
2-38 Oriental Parade, Te Aro, Wellington