Do you have a passion for live fire training? NTC wants to hear from you
'Live Fire Training' is delivered as a component of selected TAPS Courses and through specific activities such as acquired structure burns.
Live Fire Training is an important activity as it provides the skills and knowledge our people need to fufill their roles well but, equally importantly, this knowledge helps keep our people and others safe.
NTC wants to hear from people who have an interest in and a passion for live fire training to provide advice to a “Targeted Delivery Review” of our live fire programmes, processes and procedures with a view to enhance how we deliver live fire training and ensure it is delivered as safely and effectively as it can be.
The people we are looking for will:
- Have considerable experience in all aspects of Live Fire Training.
- Have proven experience in identification, assessment, and management of risk.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Fire and Emergency and associated legislation, policy, and procedure.
- Be able to effectively influence and lead change.
- Have an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Be able to communicate clearly with a wide audience.
If you have a passion for Live Fire Training and this opportunity interests you, please submit an expression of interest outlining how you fit the criteria above to Kevin Cowper, National Manager Training Programmes and NTC firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm, Thursday 1 December 2022.