Be in quick: Disputes resolution consultation process closes 24 February
Help us get our new dispute resolution process right.
Be in quick: Dispute resolution consultation process closes 24 February
It’s important that people within the communities we serve have:
- a right to dispute our actions or decisions
- an independent and transparent process to use.
We're calling on our volunteers to help us get our new dispute resolution process right. Our disputes resolution consultation closes on 24 February and we want to hear from you. We are also seeking feedback from the public and career firefighters.
If one of our volunteers or the public:
- disagree with something we have or have not done
- disagree with a decision we have made, or
- are unable to resolve an issue amongst themselves
they will be able to apply to have their dispute resolved through our new dispute resolution process, which will replace our interim one established in 2017.
- who can use the dispute resolution process and why
- how to apply, how the process will work
- what the outcome could be
- how it will be administered.
If you are a paid employee at Fire and Emergency and want to have your say too, we’d be keen to hear from you.
To let us know what you like, or don't like, about the proposed dispute resolution, go to the Public consultation page(external link) before 24 February.