2022 FENZ Snooker Pairs Tournament
23rd & 24th July 2022
9 Raukawa Street, Ōtaki
It’s Snooker Time!
This year it is Ōtaki’s privilege to host the 2022 Fire and Emergency Pairs Snooker Tournament!
Attached you will find tournament and registration details. There are also some web links that will help you find some local accommodation.
Please note that teams are to make their own accommodation bookings and we suggest you do that as soon as possible.
The schedule for the 2-day event is also attached.
We look forward to receiving your registration for the tournament. If there is any further information you would like, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Reminder: This tournament is open only to past and present Fire personnel and their immediate families, accompanied by a member or past member
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please read through the entry details and itinerary attached
- .Email your team or a list of teams entering the tournament to Mike Watson
- Each registration must include:
- Name of both team members
- Contact email and/or
- Contact phone number (for at least one member)
- Registrations to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTRIES CLOSE 1st July 2022
- Pay entry fee online: 01-0721-0004810-04 (use name as reference)
- A reminder that teams must organize their own accommodation.