2019 National Squash Tournament
The 2019 FENZ National Squash Tournament. Hosted by the Manunui Volunteer Fire Brigade. To be held at the Taumarunui Squash Club, 20-22 September 2019.
Please note: Games are scheduled for Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.
- Registration Fees - Team of 4: $200.00 per team plus the option of 1 listed reserve player.
- Cheques made payable to: Manunui Volunteer Fire Brigade Squash Tournament or alternatively pay directly via online banking to accout number: 02-0424-0042474-00
- Registrations close on Saturday 31st August 2019.
- Participation in the tournament is open to all current FENZ/UFBA members, past members, spouses and partners. Food and a full bar facility available from tournament venue all weekend.
- EFTPOS available at the venue
Please post completed registration form including the entry fee to:
FENZ National Squash Tournament 2019
3 Byars Avenue
Schedule of events
Friday 20th September 2019
Welcome/registration/draw/ opening round/s - 5pm (sharp) at the Taumarunui Squash Club. Followed by liquid refreshments and fellowship.
SATURDAY 21st September 2019
Play starts at 8.30am sharp
Saturday night function (Taumarunui Squash Club) from 7.30 pm till late
- Buy your own booze/drinks
- Dress up is compulsory, prize for best team/individual costume
- Courtesy Van Available ( Gold coin donation)
Sunday 22nd September 2019
Play starts at 9am sharp (Finals)
Prize giving (Approximately Mid afternoon)
All teams are responsible for booking and arranging their own accommodation requirements, the squash club is centrally located with a range of options close by.
|Central Park||07 8957132|
|Twin Rivers||07 8958063|
|Forgotten World||07 8957181|
|Alexander Spa||07 8958501|
|Kelly’s Motel||07 8958175|
|Mahoe Motels||07 8958988|
All teams are responsible for their own transport arrangements to and from the tournament venue and their respective accommodations.
|Tania Grahamemail@example.com||027 746 0788|
|Sue Burtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||027 8541 428|
|Kevin Jensenemail@example.com||021 232 8776|